|COUNTRY CLUB DENTAL CARE
Pampering your smile with friendly accessible care.
Sacramento DentistDr. Ragland
Before any oral surgical procedure you should...
- Eat a light and easily digestible meal the night before your appointment
- If you are going to be sedated, DO NOT eat or drink anything on the day of your appointment
- Wear short sleeves and loose-fitting clothing
- Arrange for a relative or friend to stay in the office with you and be ready to drive you home
- You may NOT drive a car on the day of the surgery if you are to be sedated!
Sacramento CA Dentist | Sacramento Dentist | Dentist